Superlift 4" Lift Kit w/ Shocks
For 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Diesel
- Front Coil Springs
- Track Bar Bracket
- Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Sway Bar Correction
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Superlift Shock Absorbers
- Rear Block Kit with U-bolts
- Necessary hardware included
- Diesel model required
- Coil springs are pre-set to minimize settling
- Brackets constructed from .25" thick plate steel
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer/wandering
- Heavy-duty replacement lower links maintain desired caster angle
- New front, and relocated rear, compression travel stops prevent suspension over-compression
- New sway bar drop prevents bar preload
- Superlift shocks included
- The 4-inch lift begins with new engine specific pre-set coil springs. A dropped pitman arm for steering correction works in concert with our track bar relocation bracket. All new front axle-to-frame link arms restore factory alignment specifications. Specially designed, suspension compression travel bump-stops are also provided. Lift blocks raise the rear 2 inches to negate the factory nose-down stance
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships same day if ordered by the cutoff
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are an American company available for technical support
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30 day money back guarantee
Since its founding in 2005 Suspension Specialists an American company, has moved on to be a top developer, manufacture, and distributor for aftermarket suspension parts. Suspension Specialists boasts strict guidelines for quality assurance working with top brands and manufacturers to provide the highest quality products made from the best suited materials. Suspension Specialists mission is to produce & provide the highest quality product at competitive prices! Having tested / installed every kit sold Suspension Specialists backs their product with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* with a Lifetime Warranty** on all parts and kits sold. Please message us with any questions, experienced dedicated customer support is always available!
© The Suspension Specialists 2021
Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
Shipment Method:Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please contact customer support.
Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
thesuspensionspecialists.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have a RGA.
RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
THE SUSPENSION SPECIALISTS
2851 E WHITE STAR AVE STE B
ANAHEIM, CA 92806
ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
Check status or tracking an order To check status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
TO CANCLE AND ORDER
Please contact us directly
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.