Superlift 6" Superunner Radius Arm Lift Kit
For 1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4WD
- Coil Springs
- Radius Arms
- Axle Pivot Brackets
- Superlift Shock Absorbers
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Rear Block Kit with U-bolts
- The necessary hardware is included with this kit
- FREE XL T-Shirt with any order over $500. Other size options are available, contact us for details
- Optional extended length brake hoses recommended. Our front sway bar relocation kit is suggested if full suspension articulation is desired. The optional Superunner Steering System conversion is Highly Recommended for Optimal Steering Performance
- Standard shock is behind axle. Auxiliary shock is in front of axle. If the vehicle is factory-equipped with auxiliary (dual) front shocks, also order quantity two (2)#85300Superlift shocks
- Camber correction is solved with new axle-to-crossmember lowering brackets. These strong, heavy-duty axle pivot brackets are constructed of 0.25 Inch steel plate. To precisely dial-in the camber angle, it may be necessary to replace stock eccentric camber bushings. Ford Dealers or your local alignment shop offers these bushings (usually available in set increments up to 2 degrees of change.)
- For the front, this kit includes axle-to-crossmember lowering brackets (axle pivot brackets) for correct camber angle. Extended length Superunner radius arms are included for caster correction. A drop pitman arm is included to reduce steering linkage angles. Sway bar relocation brackets space the front sway bar body down 3.35" from the frame attachment point to improve bar geometry and allow additional bind-free suspension travel and articulation.
- Included in this system is a set of four (4) SUPERLIFT Superide hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superlift shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships same day if ordered by the cutoff
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are an American company available for technical support
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30 day money back guarantee
Since its founding in 2005 Suspension Specialists an American company, has moved on to be a top developer, manufacture, and distributor for aftermarket suspension parts. Suspension Specialists boasts strict guidelines for quality assurance working with top brands and manufacturers to provide the highest quality products made from the best suited materials. Suspension Specialists mission is to produce & provide the highest quality product at competitive prices! Having tested / installed every kit sold Suspension Specialists backs their product with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* with a Lifetime Warranty** on all parts and kits sold. Please message us with any questions, experienced dedicated customer support is always available!
¬© The Suspension Specialists 2021
Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
Shipment Method:Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please contact customer support.
Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
thesuspensionspecialists.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have a RGA.
RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
THE SUSPENSION SPECIALISTS
2851 E WHITE STAR AVE STE B
ANAHEIM, CA 92806
ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
Check status or tracking an order To check status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
TO CANCLE AND ORDER
Please contact us directly
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.