Wulf 3" Front 2" Rear Leveling Lift Kit with Upper Control Arms
For 2009-2020 Ford F150 2WD
Upgrade your 2004-2021 Ford F150 2WD with our premium quality 3 front 2 rear leveling lift kit. Our top-of-the-range suspension solutions, complete with control arms, promise to deliver unrivaled performance and durability. Our lift kits not only enhance vehicle stance but also improve off-road capability. Trust our expertly designed products to improve your driving stability, delivering that perfect ride you crave. With a streamlined installation process, this kit can transform your vehicle into an off-road powerhouse. Experience smooth road ventures like never before with our exceptional leveling lift kits.
- (F)3" Lift Fabricated Steel Powder Coated Strut Spacers
- (F)WULF Tubular Upper Control Arms
- (F)Alpha Chromoly Joints with a Built in Taper and Maintenance Free Pressed Thermofuse Pivot Joint Bushings
- (R)2" Lift Fabricated Steel Powder Coated Angled Bumpstop Blocks
- (R)(4) Zinc Coated U-bolts
- (R)Extended Brake Line Bracket
- Necessary hardware included
- Excludes Raptor models
- 2WD models only
- Alignment is required after installation
- These blocks are 2" tall. Most 2WD models do not come with rear factory blocks, however, some do. If equipped with factory blocks these blocks replace those. If you need taller blocks to avoid stacking please message us before placing an order
- Strut Spacers are not a 1:1 ratio regarding physical thickness to the amount of lift, they will lift the advertised amount. There are many sources available to explain this in detail. Simply put IFS suspensions have a 2 to 1 ratio (2:1) give or take a bit. Example: a 1" thick Strut Spacer will give a 2" lift
- Recommended Back Spacing: 4.5-5.5" depending on the tire size
- Will NOT work with oversized tires on factory wheels
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships same day if ordered by the cutoff
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are an American company available for technical support
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30 day money back guarantee
Since its founding in 2005 Suspension Specialists an American company, has moved on to be a top developer, manufacture, and distributor for aftermarket suspension parts. Suspension Specialists boasts strict guidelines for quality assurance working with top brands and manufacturers to provide the highest quality products made from the best suited materials. Suspension Specialists mission is to produce & provide the highest quality product at competitive prices! Having tested / installed every kit sold Suspension Specialists backs their product with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* with a Lifetime Warranty** on all parts and kits sold. Please message us with any questions, experienced dedicated customer support is always available!
© The Suspension Specialists 2021
Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
Shipment Method:Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please contact customer support.
Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
thesuspensionspecialists.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have a RGA.
RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
THE SUSPENSION SPECIALISTS
2851 E WHITE STAR AVE STE B
ANAHEIM, CA 92806
ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
Check status or tracking an order To check status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
TO CANCLE AND ORDER
Please contact us directly
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.