Fox Racing 3.0 Coilovers / Shocks
For 2017+ Ford Raptor
- Take your Gen 2 Raptor to the next level with this Factory Race Series front upgrade kit, designed to deliver a high level of adjustability via Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters and improved cooling efficiency through an all-new Recirculating Reservoir Bridge and finned remote reservoir.
- This kit delivers the next level of off-road performance without sacrificing every day ride quality and comfort.
- Body: 3.0" Hard anodized aluminum
- Reservoir: NEW, hard anodized extruded aluminum finned remote reservoir with NEW Recirculating Reservoir Bridge
- Components: Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: 3.75" racing spring selected specifically for the Gen 2 Raptor, preset to level your stock Raptor front-to-rear
- Shaft: 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Piston: Hard anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum high flow race piston
- Valving: Specific for Gen 2 Raptor to maximize performance and comfort
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
- Bearing: Spherical, PFTE-lined, heat-treated steel
- Adjustments: Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster
Ride-height / spring preload ringt
Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
Top Mount: OEM
Bottom Mount: Eyelet
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships same day if ordered by the cutoff
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are an American company available for technical support
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30 day money back guarantee
Since its founding in 2005 Suspension Specialists an American company, has moved on to be a top developer, manufacture, and distributor for aftermarket suspension parts. Suspension Specialists boasts strict guidelines for quality assurance working with top brands and manufacturers to provide the highest quality products made from the best suited materials. Suspension Specialists mission is to produce & provide the highest quality product at competitive prices! Having tested / installed every kit sold Suspension Specialists backs their product with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* with a Lifetime Warranty** on all parts and kits sold. Please message us with any questions, experienced dedicated customer support is always available!
© The Suspension Specialists 2021
Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
Shipment Method:Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please contact customer support.
Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
thesuspensionspecialists.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have a RGA.
RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
THE SUSPENSION SPECIALISTS
2851 E WHITE STAR AVE STE B
ANAHEIM, CA 92806
ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
Check status or tracking an order To check status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
TO CANCLE AND ORDER
Please contact us directly
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.