Superlift 6" Lift Kit w/ Rear Shocks
For 2012-2018 Ram 1500 4WD 2019 Classic
- All Brackets
- Superlift Shock Absorbers
- Steering Knuckles / Spindles
- Rear Coil Springs
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16" material
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4" material, connects crossmembers and protects differential
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory "service for life" links
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets
- Compatible with Dodge's Electronic Stability Program
- DOES FIT ECO Diesel
- With Superlift's replacement knuckle system, laser-cut bracketry relocates the front lower control arms and differential, and a .25" thick bellypan protects the vitals while further increasing overall rigidity. For the rear, all 4-link-to-frame attachment points are relocated via one-piece, die-formed brackets and new coil springs (not spacers) ensure proper functionality and ride quality
- The necessary hardware is included with this kit
- FREE XL T-Shirt with any order over $500. Other size options are available, contact us for details
- You will receive our t-shirt in the mail first, the lift kit will soon follow
- Does NOT fit Short Bed / Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration. Does NOT fit TRX Outdoorsman Package
- TRX4 and Outdoorsman Models - Both 4" and 6" lift kits fit these models, although an additional part number is required if retaining the factory front struts (see accessories). The additional components are not required with SS Bilstein applications
- The TRX4/Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1" taller than the standard Ram, so you will gain 1" less lift than stated. When lifted, the standard Ram 1500 and the TRX4/Outdoorsman ride height is the same
- The Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1" taller than the standard Ram. The part #K120 is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible alignment issues and CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Consider our 4" lift system (K119) for about 5" of lift or the K116B with the height adjustable Bilstein front struts. Set the snap ring in the center groove of the strut to achieve proper ride height
- Fits: 2014-2018 RAM 1500 DIESEL, 2012-2018 RAM 1500 GAS, 2019 RAM 1500 CLASSIC GAS DIESEL
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Ships same day if ordered by the cutoff
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are an American company available for technical support
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a 30 day money back guarantee
Since its founding in 2005 Suspension Specialists an American company, has moved on to be a top developer, manufacture, and distributor for aftermarket suspension parts. Suspension Specialists boasts strict guidelines for quality assurance working with top brands and manufacturers to provide the highest quality products made from the best suited materials. Suspension Specialists mission is to produce & provide the highest quality product at competitive prices! Having tested / installed every kit sold Suspension Specialists backs their product with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* with a Lifetime Warranty** on all parts and kits sold. Please message us with any questions, experienced dedicated customer support is always available!
© The Suspension Specialists 2021
Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
Shipment Method:Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please contact customer support.
Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
thesuspensionspecialists.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 14 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have a RGA.
RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
THE SUSPENSION SPECIALISTS
2851 E WHITE STAR AVE STE B
ANAHEIM, CA 92806
ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENTS & RETURNS
Check status or tracking an order To check status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
TO CANCLE AND ORDER
Please contact us directly
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.